The owner of the online store chado.ee is Chado tee OÜ (registry code 11987699), located at Uus street 11, Tallinn, Estonia. Contact phone number is +372 5865 2172.
Contract of sale, product and price information
The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store. The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products together with detailed product info. A fee for shipping (see below) is added to the price and displayed before confirming the shopping cart. The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method.
Placing an order
Shop as a guest or create a personal account and join our newsletter – with an account you can see your purchase history, skip reinserting shipping and billing info; in our monthly newsletters we send a 5% discount code for our teas and wares.
Add your desired products to the shopping cart, confirm the cart and choose a shipping method. Pay by credit card or via Paypal. An order confirmation is automatically sent to your e-mail. The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
In case we can not deliver the ordered goods due to lack of stock or any other reason, we will contact you immediately and offer you exchange; shipping the missing product on our expense once back in stock; or a return for the money paid for this product.
After the amount payable is transferred to our bank account, we will pack and ship your order in 2-3 workdays.
You can choose between the following shipping options:
- Smartpost & Omniva parcel machines – charge of 3,50€. All orders above 50€ will be sent to parcel machine of your choice free of charge! You will receive a SMS once the package arrives at the machine and you will have a week to collect it.
- Omniva courier to your door – charge of 6€. All orders above 80€ will be sent free of charge! The courier will contact you and you can agree on time of delivery.
- Come pick up your goods yourself! – free of charge!
We are open Mon-Fri 12-18, Sat 11-16 at Uus 11, Tallinn, Estonia. If you
made your order before 5PM, you can collect on the following day, otherwise the
day after. Orders placed on weekend will be packed on Monday.
- Courier: Europe* - charge from 13,50€. The exact charge is dependent on the weight of the order and will be calculated at checkout.
rest of world – charge from 18€. The exact charge is dependent
on the weight of the order and will be calculated at checkout.
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Spain, Croatia, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Latvia, Malta, Moldova, Norway, Poland, Portugal, France, Sweden, Romania, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, Switzerland, Denmark, Czechia, Hungary.
Right of withdrawal
The purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale up to 14 days after receiving the goods – please write to us at eshop (at) chado.ee and we will answer you in three days time. Generally we don’t accept the return of tea when the package has been opened. The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods (shipping as well as bank transfer costs), except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product). We will make a refund in two weeks time once the goods are returned to us.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
Settlement of disputes
In case of a complaint, please write to us at eshop (at) chado.ee and we will get back to you in three days time. If the purchaser and the online store are not able to find an agreement, the purchaser has the right to contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of EU.