Your personal data is
processed by Chado tee OÜ, registry code 11987699, located at Uus street 11,
Tallinn, Estonia. You can contact us by writing to eshop (at) chado.ee.
Whose personal information do we collect and use?
We collect and use the information of people who have filled the client form at our shop (Uus 11) and/or have registered an account on chado.ee web shop.
What kind of personal information do we collect and use?
Full name, e-mail, birthdate (optional), purchase history, information about store debt and credit, e-mail exchanges. At the web shop also phone number and postal address in case of shipping to door.
For what purpose do we use this information?
- Fulfilling the sales contract between Chado tee OÜ and our client – receiving and filling orders, shipping goods.
- Client communication – replying e-mails, specifying orders, sending reminders.
- Accounting – making and sending bills, collecting payments.
- Sending newsletters – we send a monthly newsletter in Estonian about . Every newsletter includes a link in footer to stop receiving them.
What are the legal grounds for using this information?
- Fulfilling the sales contract between Chado tee OÜ and our client.
- Justified business interest – the bettering of services and products and analyzing purchase preferences.
- Client consent – direct marketing: newsletters and personal offers.
How to disallow the use of my information for direct marketing?
Simply write us at eshop (at) chado.ee and we will remove you from our newsletter list.
Who do we share personal information with?
We share the minimum necessary information with our partners who help us to fulfill the sales contract – transportation companies Smartpost, Omniva, ecommerce platform Shopify, business software ERPLY, marketing platform Mailchimp as well as SEB bank. We do not share nor sell your personal data to third parties.
How do we maintain the security of personal information?
We use encrypted channels and up to date computer software, our employees and business partners are bound by confidentiality requirements.
How long do we store the information?
We store the information as long as necessary to fulfill the sales contract or to the date as demanded by the law. For direct marketing, we use information as long as we are provided with consent.